-
March 2nd, 2007, 10:06 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Hiya!!
Hope all is well in the neighborhood [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
March 2nd, 2007, 10:46 PM
#2
Inactive Member
hi shelly....whats going on in your neck of the woods???....we're in for a stormy weekend AGAIN>>
-
March 2nd, 2007, 10:50 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Well I'm not sure what it's supposed to be like tomorrow...but it's been snowing here off and on all day today...
I want Spring NOW!lol
-
March 3rd, 2007, 01:21 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
*waves*...thank goodness it hasnt snowed here today we dont need anymore snow *L but tomorrow its calling for snow...hope everyone has a wonderful weekend
-
March 3rd, 2007, 02:25 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
-
March 3rd, 2007, 03:18 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Oh I see how the ladies are... They wait until I go home before they show up and post...LOL
I agree with Shelly, I am ready for spring weather NOW! it was nice yesterday except for the Wind, and today we are having a little flurry with a few BIG snow flakes. It was hard to crawl out from under the toasty comforter this morning.
I hope that everyone has a great Saturday. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
March 3rd, 2007, 03:37 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
It's looking a bit grey outside...but no snow YET
-
March 5th, 2007, 05:37 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Sending Sunshine and happy thoughts to all my friends!!!
-
March 5th, 2007, 11:17 PM
#9
Inactive Member
We had a beautiful day today and the rest of the week is looking really good...Fishing time...
-
March 6th, 2007, 03:11 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
It's turning really cold here again [img]frown.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks